Friday, November 23, 2007

Thank God its a Ranting Friday

Yes and Friday somehow rhymes with Five. Rant no. 5

Thanks for all your comments, obviously I know who you guys are. And OK OK I get the message that my blog is toooooooo plain. Can't help it, I'm a plain and simple guy. :)

So to those who 'likes' (dreaming) my blog and find it plain, help me set one up, do one that you think is more suitable. See I'm so accomodating.

Also a thank you for reading and I hope I captured your attention with my wordy blogs.

Right on then to our daily rant.

For those who have no interest in football, don't worry, even though its about footie the rant isn't about footie. If you haven't already know, England have failed to qualify for the Euro Cup 2008 and the head coach has been sacked. So the witchhunt and blame begins.

Some quarters feel that the English Premier League have too much foreigners and this foreigners have hampered the growth of young English footballers. I personally feel this topic is the same as ;

1. Aussies blaming the Asians for the lack of employment opportunities in Aussieland.
2.Local workers blaming the foreigners for the lack of job opportunities.
3.When your boss employs someone new and not promote you.

We should all look inside ourselves and ask ourselves whether we deserve the opportunity or not. All our lives we should be trying hard to better ourselves and readying ourselves waiting for opportunity to knock. We must have the right skillsets and the right mentality to grab the opportunity when it comes.

So in the event of England, are thier youngsters good enough? If they are, clubs will be falling head over heels for thier signatures. Are they cost effective and are they value for money? Clubs are not charities. Asians in ozzieland have been found to be more hardworking, therefore employers prefer them.

Just like the Sillypore policy of Foreign Talent. Like the whole of Singapore, we have the best system of governance. But the people placed in charge are the problem. They are after all humans, therefore they make mistakes (and cover thier backside too much), and the Sillypore government will do well to recognise that they have a good system but have lousy personnel in charge. They should also learn to apologise when wrong and take a huge dose of humility. When they do, we'll no longer be sillypore or 'sink'apore or stupidpore but a proper Singapore.

Of course thats not all to the debate. But seeing how much I've written, scares me. I should change the title of my blog to WORDY BLOG. Now let your eyes have some rest and your friendly english teacher will be back tomorrow for another RANT.

TGIF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired to read
I am not interested in sports.
haha

Anonymous said...

18 months and sacked haha..sad

well they usually end up getting sacked or retired themselves anyway..face problem =x

and ehh..no area of theme how you expect someone to give you a layout?

ha ha ha