Thursday, November 22, 2007

Do you smell the weekend?

Hello again folks, its your resident ranter.

The day started with a sickly feeling in the throat and oh oh... it feels like the dreaded tonsilitis is visiting. You know how sometimes your body is telling you things? Mines telling me to stop whatever heaty food I've been eating. Tough.

Todays blog is late simply because I tried to post using my iphone. But the damn safari browser refused to let me type in the column only allows me to fill in the title bar. So if any of you have been waiting (as if) I apologise.

Weekends are on the way and Arsenal will be playing Wigan on Saturday. Thats something to look forward to. On top of the footie, I've been invited by Marriot Hotel for some presentation. In appreciation for attending I get to have 100bucks Takashimaya voucher. Woot! The missus will be pleased. Another for her shopping spree.

If any of you have been to the presentation please do drop me a note and give me a heads up on whats it about. I'm so damn sure its some timeshare nonsense and it'll be a waste of time. 40mins!!!! for 100bucks.. hmmm Anything for the missus.

Thats all for today then. its TGIF tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, thx dearest!!
thx for everything!
it's fun to read ur blog
look forward to ur next ranting