Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday what a day!

*Yawn* Hope you guys had a nice Friday party and thoroughly enjoyed yourself.

Its 3.15am as I'm typing this and its officially Sunday. Arsenal won 2-0 though they kept it late into the match, but they are AWESOME.

Other than that the weekend was pretty usual. The missus made fantastic fried bee hoon and she tried to make Coca Cola Chicken Wings which was not up to her usual standard. Reckon she's telling me something? Hmmmm

Wasn't able to sleep on Friday so I got online and got Paul to play backgammon. He's such a sucker. A lovable sucker though. I got him so hooked on backgammon I think he'll sleep dreaming about it. He sucks at it and finally on early Sunday morning like 1-2am he manage to really beat me. HAHA. Well played Paul!! I've to find another game to sucker him then.

There are truly too many comments on how lousy my blog looks and besides the ugliness, I've put in too much words. But I love words. I play with words. In fact when I'm thoroughly bored, I read the dictionary.

Anyways I don't think there'll be much change to my blog till some nice blokes make a nice one for me. I can of course ask my designer and programmer to do it, but that'll be using my authority in the wrong way. I know, who cares right? Still... I'll endure all your horrible comments till someone volunteers to do something for me. HAHA.

So how was your Saturday then? Are you ready for Sunday?

No comments: