Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rants 3

Yea.. noticed how I put the number at the back this time? No? Well you aren't obvservant enough or I'm just too bored.

I said I'll talk about 'should one advertise thier own blog' but I got something better to rant at. So i'll leave it for another day, or maybe I'll come back to it when I FEEL like it.

First rant of the day goes to the Missus. She says "You blog is too wordy (add yawn for effect). No one wants to read a blog which is like a newspaper article"

So I come to realise that they rather use it as a photo album. Well no one is stopping them from posting silly pictures. Not that I won't post any, I might.. IF i feel like it. As it is, I already feel weird talking to myself, posting to myself, putting words onto the WWW for anyone who so unfortunately found thier way here..... What I mean to say is, I just want to post up my thoughts and opinions (bad) the way I want it.

I like wordy blogs. I do read them and find them interesting as compared to photos... I mean who da heck are those people, I can't relate to them. Oh there's a cute girl/guy in the pic ... and .. SO? Yup, SO? If I want to look for cute girls/guys scantily clad or otherwise, Google sure has tons of selection. Why would I want to surf blogs just to see photos?

People who find wordy blogs boring have a problem with reading, or perhaps they don't feel like reading and if you've already read up to here, you aren't one of them. Congratulations.

The 2nd rant of the day goes to girlfriends who hates thier boyfriends when they start playing thier computer games. Give them a break girl! Just imagine yourself shopping with your boyfriend, you're all whoppy and hoppy and insane over the dresses, sales while we are forced to look gentlemanly on and lovingly... we bear with it, so BEAR with it. Its a guy thing!

Now thats not a thumbs up to any male chauvinist. They ought to be shot. Still a little manly stuff is required often enough to tell your woman that, Hey i'm the MAN and I'm the one who WEARS pants. Still it should be done tastefully, preferably discreetly and better yet add some humour. In this time and age in the modern world, we can still be quite surprised on how some countries still accept male chauvinist as part of thier culture. I hate to stop here but I'll leave this rant for another day.

I've notice a little increase in my page hits, If it continues, I just might host a little lucky draw for my readers.

Ja ne~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u refer to me that "People who find wordy blogs boring have a problem with reading, or perhaps they don't feel like reading and if you've already read up to here, you aren't one of them."?
But actually for me , i don't like reading the blog only with word. if i want to read, i can read newspaper.
i think the blog with some pics is more interesting

Jeffrey said...

ahhhh, I said the Missus.

Indeed it might be more interesting with some photos. But firstly why read a blog? Whats the purpose of the blog?

Anonymous said...

lol it really depends on who the audience is on reading the blog

If they're your friends, they would read it and see what you're up to.
On the other hand, some stranger would find it boring as it is nothing to do with them what so ever.

Who cares about picture though really, especially when the topic you're ranting on has no relation to them.

So, for example, he's ranting about some GF not happy with her BF playing games, what is he going to post? ohh a video / picture of some girl yelling away at their bf? lmao

If you're posting how great some party was then perharps you can show some pictures on actually how GREAT it was..if not I find that quite pointless


The 2nd rant of the day goes to girlfriends who hates thier boyfriends when they start playing thier computer games. Give them a break girl! Just imagine yourself shopping with your boyfriend, you're all whoppy and hoppy and insane over the dresses, sales while we are forced to look gentlemanly on and lovingly... we bear with it, so BEAR with it. Its a guy thing!

Erm since when games are only for guys?
Girls play games too geez -.- is not a GUY thing -__-|||

Also, they're just being stupid ha ha. Everyone got their own favourite thing to do really
Shopping, playing games, sport whatever
(No your smoking does not count..it is bad for health HA HA HA)

crap I'm starting to give away my identify .__.

Guess I'll end this by saying, is not wordy at all -.-

read longer and longer articles and people's super nothing to do blogs lol