Monday, November 19, 2007

First Rants

Well now, this is totally unthinkable. Why would I want to rant in a blog? I could just find another poor soul and rant at him/her on MSN. Then I realised, not all of them are interested in my rantings, in fact, NONE.

I wanted this blog to be about the rants of an Arsenal fan in MANUre/liverFools crazy Sillypore. But then again, there's so much more I want to rant about. Sometimes about my wife. Sometimes about my work and occasionally just about everything else.

So if you happen to trip over my blog, please do leave a comment on how you AGREE with me even though obviously you don't, it'll please me no end just to see what fools disagree with me about.

By starting this blog, I know I might not post everyday, I'm a very ill disciplined person, but be rest assured I'll post whenever there's a rant. So right on then, my first rant for 19th Nov 2007.

I hate the internationals where there is no anticipation of my favourite soccer team. As you know by now, I'm an Arsenal fan. Since the day Arsenal won the Cup Winners Cup against a top top team. If you are an arsenal hating person, please stay away from my blog because I can talk about them non stop and I'm totally biased.

Speaking of which I want to rant about Adebayor. The so called 'class' striker which some have termed as good as Theirry Henry and even Drogba. Ade is so lousy I'm actually amazed how Arsene Wenger could still hold on to him. His first touch is dreadful, his passing is atrocious even though I must say he DID score some nice and important goals. But overall performance leaves a lot to be desired. I wish he stays back after training and practises more especially his shooting.

Right then, enough for the first rant. Leave some for tomorrow.

No comments: