Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It didn't get better

Its Wednesday folks. I'm off to KL tomorrow and weirdly I think, I will, I feel, I gather that I will miss the little bugger.

(huh? Dad's leaving? Who am I gonna torment?)

Same level work colleagues don't seem to be having a nice day either. No its not Lehman Bros or AIG, its just the general mood and in reality .. just busy. I hate busy it means I'm not earning money. 

Oh I signed 2 policies for the little bugger today. Yes with AIA. No I'm not going to be afraid of AIG because the US government now has shares in it. And unless the whole US of A dies which I hope it doesn't happen soon (though I think God has a hand in most of the disasters recently), I'm not panicking and I'll continue supporting my insurance mate. 


(YAWN!! My dad is such a boring ASS)

Got that bugger an education fund thingy so I don't need to fork out a sum of money if he 'can' study and wanna go to the Uni and best of all it includes an insurance on me so if something happens to me, the policy will continue to pay its own premium. Sweet isn't it? And I can surrender his policy in 10years, If the bugger continues to pay Sgd250 till he is 60, he'll be a 3.6millionaire. WOOT. Why didn't my dad do that for me. Sigh...

Alright I don't think I'll be able to update till I'm back, so I'm gonna put some more photos for Jacob fans. Yes HE has fans... if you count his godfather.....


(Time to think about torturing someone else.)


(All these thinking is making me.. sleepy...)




No comments: