Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSUS TINA TAN!!!!

Yes Alright Already!! Stop telling me I haven't updated this blog! And no I'm not too old to blog, besides its more of rantings then a blog even though I do add some personal things in here.

So what have you guys been up to? Its only been 9 days and I hope it has already stopped some of you from coming in. Why would I wanna do that? I'll let you know when I come out with the answers.

Life has been pretty interesting lately. But before I go on today's rant, a Huge BIG shout to my Wife, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

This time, she absolutely ban me from buying her a gift. My wallet is so happy and my bank account is laughing in glee. BUT, she did say I owe her one and when she wants something I've to go get it. *sigh*

Ok back to life has been pretty interesting. Do you guys realise how quickly our lives changes? When you change a job, when you change boyfriends/girlfriends or change your circle of friends or when you allow someone new into your circle of friends. Things changes so quickly sometimes and you can't really put a finger to it.

Well things haven't changed that drastically for me and if it does, I hope it changes for the better. You see this few days I've been busy at work and searching for a house. I decided to ballot for one. I sure hope I can afford it if I manage to win the ballot.

With the missus family coming in June/July, I need a bigger space to put them in. Thats a headache, albeit a nice one.

So hows the first week of new year treating you? Write about it after you click on 'COMMENT'

No comments: